In October and November, James Beard Award-winning chef Alan Wong and Hawai‘i food historian Arnold Hiura will bring a taste of the Islands to the San Francisco Bay Area with their “Taste Hawai‘i” Tour. The duo will offer six events in San Francisco and San Jose between October 27 and November 2, all open to … Continue reading
Alan Wong’s RestaurantsVisit Chef Alan Wong's website for the latest restaurant events and information on Chef Alan's Farmer Series Dinners.
Chef Alan’s BlogDig into Chef's menus and see what inspires him! Chef Alan's blog is a journey through his creative process.
- “Make Something Out of Nothing” — Cooking Inspired by Mom
- StarChefs.com Rising Stars Gala
- IN THE MEDIA: 11/21/12
- Next Generation Dinner – Sept. 2012
- Taste of the Nation Hawaii 2012
- Chef Alan Wong’s The Blue Tomato Wins Prestigious IACP Culinary Award
- The Blue Tomato Announced as Finalist in Prestigious IACP Culinary Awards
- Taste Hawai‘i Tour Photo Galleries
- Restaurant Week Hawaii Promotions
- Taste Hawai‘i Tour Event Prize Giveaways